Lost Plus Two Certificate? Don't worry

The Department of higher secondary education will give duplicate certificates that were lost or damaged in the floods. The Kerala DHSE will consolidate the list of students who required plus two mark list/certificate by collecting the information from the higher secondary schools.

The application form for getting Higher Secondary certificate for those who have lost in flood havoc is available here. The applicants should download it and submit the duly filled application in the school where they appeared for examination on or before 31st of August 2018.

The principals concerned should consolidate them in the prescribed format along with the application to be produced before the Joint Director of exam in the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education on 3rd September 2018.
Issuing plus two certificate damaged/lost in the floods-Time limit-GO(MS) No.154/2021/GenEdn dtd 02/07/2021
Application form for issuing plus two certificate damaged/lost in the floods
Higher secondary plus two certificate for those who have lost in flood-circular dtd 24.08.2018

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. I had already applied,when I got the certificate.

  2. Can u please provide any updation about the lost certificate. It's been 3 month and there is no further news

  3. I lost my +2 certificate from a train. How I will get a Duplicate of that one

  4. I lost my sslc,plustwo certificate from bus.how i will get a duplicate of that one

  5. Is there any way to make corrections in +2 certificate?? Please let me know ...


Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad