- SAY / Improvement 2012 Questions
- Sample Forms: Final Acquittance(Form 7) | Duty Certificate | Relieving Order | Service Certificate |TA/DA Form(CV6) |
- Remuneration for Exam /CV Camp Duty G.O dtd 18/05/2012
- SAY/Improvement Exam Centres.
- SAY/Improvement Application Form
- SAY/Improvement Time Table
- SAY/Improvement Notification
- SAY/Improvement:Dates to Remember
- Exam Fee for SAY/Improvement
- Chalan Mate:Chalan Printing software
Admission tickets and Nominal Rolls of all the registered candidates of Second Year Higher Secondary SAY/Improvement Examination, June 2012 can be down loaded from dhse web portal.Principals shall take the printout and issue the same to the candidates, after affixing the photograph of the candidate and proper attestation. Candidates shall be directed to attend the examination at the allotted centre (Name of the Examination Centre should be written in the Admission Ticket before issuing the same to the candidates).A copy of the Nominal Roll shall be forwarded to the examination centre for reference.
The Say/Improvement examinations will be held from 18.6.2012 to 22.6.2012, as per the time table.Those who had registered in the March 2012 examination in scheme 1 can apply for the SAY examination for those papers in which they failed to obtain D+ grade. Those students who appeared for the examination in Scheme I and Scheme 2 as compartmental candidates can apply for the SAY examination for one paper if they have obtained D+ Grade or above in all the other five papers. Those compartmental students who have to became eligible for more than one paper in Scheme I & 2 will not be eligible to apply for the SAY examination. The students who had appeared for the examination in Scheme 3 are not eligible to apply for the SAY examination. Candidates appearing for SAY/Improvement examination in Biology should attend both Botany and Zoology papers.
Those students who are eligible in all six papers and who had written the examination for the first time as regular candidates in March 2012 can apply to improve their grades in one subject (only one) through the improvement examination. The examination is conducted for second year papers only. A candidate cannot appear for the SAY and Improvement Examination at the same time.Students need to appear for the second year theory papers only.
The scores they obtained for the continuous evaluation, practical evaluation and first year TE will be carried forward. Those students who were not able to attend the practical examination should attend the practical examination also. They have to remit an additional fee of Rs. 25/- per paper. They have to appear for the practical examination in the district headquarters. The fee for SAY examination is Rs. 100/- per paper. Fee for improvement examination is Rs. 400/- per paper. The students should apply for the examination through the school where they had appeared for the examination.The Say examinations will be conducted in certain selected centers only.
The students should collect their admission tickets from the school where they submitted their applications i.e. their parent school and appear for the SAY examination at the SAY centre to which their school is clubbed.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Application duly filled in shall be submitted to the Principal of the School where the student has registered for the March 2012 Examination. Application form is common to all candidates.A passport size photograph attested by the Principal shall be pasted in the space provided in the application form. The candidates can have their application forms from their parent schools where they appeared for the Examination of March 2012.The last date for receipt of the application in schools will be 28.05.2012. The examination will be in two sessions. The morning session begins from 9.30 AM and the afternoon session begins from 2.00 PM. The duration of the examination will be 2.45 hours and 2.15 hours for subjects without practical and for subjects with practical respectively including cool off time.
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Last date for submission of Application Form:28.05.2012
- Last date for remittance of fee at the treasury by the Principals of the parent school:30.05.2012
- Last date for online registration of Candidates through Department portal from the Parent School:29.05.2012
- Last date for receipt of nominal roll and Question Paper statement at the SAY/Improvement Exam Centres and DHSE:31.05.2012
EXAMINATION FEE FOR SAY & IMPROVEMENT EXAMINATION
- Fee for SAY Examination:Rs.100/- per Subject
- Fee for Improvement Examination:Rs. 400/- per subject [“0202-01-102-97(02) Exam Fees”]
- Fee for Practical Examination:Rs. 25/- per subject [“0202-01-102-97(02) Exam Fees”]
- Fee for Certificate: Rs. 20/- [“0202-01-102-97(03) Other Receipts”.]