Higher Secondary Plus One School/Combination Transfer Allotment-How to Apply ?

Update:  Vacancy for Inter District School/Combination Transfer Published. Read Instruction for more details.(alert-warning)

How to submit application for the Plus one school/combination change 2021? 

The candidates who have got admission under merit/sports quota in Single Window System can apply for school transfer in the same or other district and combination change in the same or other school by visiting the ‘Apply for School/Combination transfer’ link from 12th of January 2022. Last date is 14th January 2022.

How to apply for Plus one School/Combination Transfer 2021-22

Step 1: Visit Admission Portal https://www.hscap.kerala.gov.in/
Step 2: Click the link Candidate login-sws
Step 3: Submit details and login
Step 4: Click the link Apply for School/Combination transfer & Submit details.

What should be taken care of while applying for school/combination change option? 

Options can be given as per one’s priority. More than one school/combination can be included in the option. Check the admission portal for the available vacancies and those vacancies can be given as options. Even though there are no vacancies available for the school/combination change of one’s choice, application can be submitted for the same. 

Also, if the school/combination opted is allotted in the allotment transfer process, the candidate must transfer to the school or combination change allotted to them. 

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad