Higher Secondary Duplicate Certificate/Score sheet. How to Apply?

Students who have passed out their plus two course earlier and lost their certificate or score sheet of Higher Secondary exam, can apply for a duplicate certificate/score sheet of the exam passed in the prescribed format. To replace the damaged certificate/mark list also, same procedure can be followed. 

Higher Secondary duplicate certificates are available in the unfortunate event that an original certificate cannot be recovered. This is typically due to it being lost or damaged in some way. 

Candidates who require duplicate certificates should submit an application in the prescribed format (Annexure - 30) through the principal of the school where they registered for the Higher Secondary Examination. 

Plus Two Duplicate Certificate:How to Apply? 

Along with the duly filled in application form in the prescribed format and affidavit, a declaration of the applicant in the stamped paper worth, not below Rs 100/- attested by a Notary/Officer Commanding in the case of Jawan/An authorised officer of the Indian embassy in the case of applicants in foreign countries. It should be remembered that they must produce the details of circumstances under which it was irrecoverably lost. Affidavit is not mandatory for replacing the damaged certificate/mark list. 

how to apply for plustwo duplicate certificate

The applications shall be accompanied by the following.

  1. Chalan receipt for the prescribed fee 
  2. An affidavit (if the certificate is irrecoverably lost) in the prescribed format on stamp paper worth Rupees 100/-, counter signed by a Notary or by officer commanding or by an authorised officer of the Indian Embassy concerned. 
  3. The damaged certificate or portions of the same, if the certificate is damaged. The register number portion of the damaged certificate shall be intact. 
  4. Sufficiently stamped envelop 

Fee details 

Rs. 300 should be paid towards fee for Single Duplicate certificate where as for getting duplicate certificate for subsequent appearances, Rs. 300/- has to be paid for each one. The payment of fee should be done to Head of Account of ‘0202-01-102-97(03) other receipts’. 

Application Form

Click the link below to download the application form for Duplicate Certificate/score sheet of the Higher Secondary exam and format of Affidavit.

Application for Higher Secondary Duplicate Certificate
Affidavit for Higher Secondary Duplicate Certificate

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad