School Transfer for Higher Secondary Second Year Students

plus two school transfer

Higher Secondary School Transfer

Students who are willing to continue second year of their Higher secondary course after completing first year in one school, should submit an application for second year school transfer. 

The Principal of the Higher secondary school has the right to consider applications of school transfer of Higher secondary first year completed Govt/Aided/Unaided students studied in state syllabus and admit in the second year provided there are vacancies. School transfer application for second year be completed in 30 days after school reopening. Mutual school transfer is permissible for govt /aided/Unaided school students. 

Students who completed first year in Open School scheme also can avail this opportunity for second year admission in regular Higher secondary school. While considering the application of open school students, priority should be given to the regular students. Where as the Regional Deputy Director of Higher Secondary education concerned is responsible for issuing the order.

Director of Higher secondary education has the right to admit students promoted to second year and studied in Other States or Countries or in CBSE scheme. Such students must appear for all subjects in the first year improvement exam conducted by DHSE. 

Table of Contents(toc)

Second year(Plus Two) School Transfer

A student studying in plus one in a school can transfer to another school for plus two, in the case of seat availability in the school and the student too desires to transfer there. After studying Plus one in state syllabus in govt or aided or unaided school and appeared for Plus one exam, the student can apply for transfer to another school with same subject combination and second language. 
The principal of that Higher Secondary school reserves the right to give admission to such students considering the vacancies in that school. 
The second year school transfer application process be completed within 30 days after the classes begin. Mutual transfer for govt or aided or unaided school student is allowed when there is no vacancy. 

Second year(Plus Two) Lateral Entry

The Director of General Education has the right for giving admission when there is no change in the subject combination for the students who have studied Plus one from other state or country or under CBSE scheme and qualified for the second year. 
The students who get admission for the second year Higher Secondary course under Lateral entry should appear for all subjects during the first year improvement exam conducted by the Directorate of Higher Secondary Education. 
The score will be considered for the final result of their Higher Secondary course. Also, they should undergo CCE prescribed for the first year students. 

Second year(Plus Two) Readmission

The students who have completed their first year but not able to continue the second year, can get readmission to second year. If they have not written the first year exam, they may appear for all subjects including the second language of the first year course as well as CCE. 

Admission to such students can be done by the Regional Deputy Director as per the availability of the seats. But those who apply for readmission within 30 days after the reopening of school and commencement of the second year classes only will be considered. 

Open school students and school transfer 

The students who completed the first year Higher Secondary course under SCOLE Kerala (Kerala State Open School) can get admission for the second year in regular Higher Secondary school under the conditions given below. 
1. There should be availability of seats in the school where admission is sought. 
2. Regular candidates will be given priority for getting admission. 
3. The students seeking admission for the second year should not cross the upper age limit. 
4. The applicant should get admission in the school with same subject combination and second language. Moreover, the vacancy report from the principal of the school, consent letter etc should be attached along with the application. 
5. The admitted students of the open school should remit the special fee for the course apart from the PTA fund. 
6. It is the duty of the Regional Deputy Director concerned, for considering their application and sanction the transfer for the eligible students. 
7. While applying for school transfer, the applicants should submit the NOC of the Open School Director mentioning the subject combination of the Plus one course, the vacancy report from the principal of the school where admission is sought etc. TC from the open school also be produced at the time of admission. 
8. The school transfer procedure for the open school students should be completed before the closing date of admission for Plus One regular students of the academic year. 


Is there a chance to study again in another subject combination after completing Plus Two Commerce? 

The Plus Two passed students as well as the failed students can cancel the course combination they studied and choose the new subject combination of their choice and study in Open School (SCOLE Kerala) only. They can’t study again in regular school. 

Can the students cancel their course after completing the first year and study another subject combination? 

The First year completed students (even the failed) can cancel their course and get admission for regular study, choosing new subject combination.


Click the link below to download Higher Secondary Second Year (Plus Two) school transfer related government order and guidelines.
Circular 2023
School Transfer & Readmission for Higher Secondary Second Year Students-Circular dtd 01.06.2023
Related & Previous Cirular
School Transfer & Readmission for Higher Secondary Second Year Students-Circular dtd 10.06.2022
School Transfer for Higher Secondary Second Year Students-Government Order and Guidelines
Help & Support
Second Year School Transfer – Online Registration through iExaMS - Helpfile for Schools(Prepared by Sri.Harikumar A)
TC & CC Printing Software Tools(For Temporary use)

Post a Comment

* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.
  1. How to know vacancies in schools

  2. Is there any way to apply for transfer now

  3. Sir ,in case of changing the school the student should submit which Practical record it the first yr school's or the second yr school's ???

  4. Sir, mutual tranfer മാത്രma pattullo?

  5. Sir
    When the mutaul transfer the language change is any problem?

  6. Sir, I have got a special order transfer from kozhikode to kollam for firstyear. So, is there any chance for changing my second year to another school?

  7. There is only 55 students in the class and they are saying that there is no vacancy.what should I do to get vacancy list. please update the vacancy list.

  8. Sir my First year is Humanities but am not interested to study if any chance to change my second year as Biosciences

  9. How to know the vacancies for school transfer

  10. How to know vacancies pls reply

  11. Plus one ആയിരുന്നപ്പോൾ NSസ് volunteer ആറിയുന്ന ഒരു കുട്ടി plus two ആയപ്പോൾ transfer വച്ച് വേറെ സ്കൂളിൽ പോയാൽ ആ കുട്ടി NSS-ൽ നിന്ന് പുറത്തേക്ക് പോകുവോ?

    1. Anikkum ath thanna choikkan ollath....
      Ithinte reply Onn tharavoo plz....

  12. Management കോട്ടയിലൂടെ പ്ലസ് one പൂർത്തിയാക്കിയ വിദ്യാർത്ഥി കൾക്ക് പ്ലസ്‌ two school മാറ്റം നടത്താൻ പറ്റുമോ..

  13. Do mutual transfer mean a student who completed 11th in govt school can only transfer to another govt school and not aided and un aided school for second year.?

  14. private schoolilekk transfer kodukkan pattuo

  15. Sir
    I got TC from PGHSS after completing +1 for transferring to BVHSS and I submitted my TC and conduct certificate. The school(BVHSS) authorities are telling that my details are not entered online. Where should they enter my details and when?
    How can I write the improvement exam?

  16. Is it allowed to transfer/shift from regular school to open school in second year?

  17. Is there any way to get transfer now? Didn't come know when the notification came,neither school officials informed nor any news in newspapers,is it possible to change school now?

  18. My first year is open school and i want to change second year to Regular school. What to do?


Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad