Income Tax Software Tools

Income Tax Calculator Software for 2019-20

The Income tax for the financial year 2019-20 should be calculated and be paid completely with the salary bill for the month of February 2020. The software tools for doing these calculations and preparing statements are ready for use. Tax is calculated and remitted for the income of the period- from April 1st to March 31st. Since the salary for a month is encashed and received in the next month, inclusion of the salary for the month of March of the previous year and exclusion of the salary of the present year March exist(ie March 2019 to February 2020). All deductions that are possible till March 31st should be considered while calculating the tax amount. Salary means Basic salary, Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Earned leave Surrender, Festival allowance, bonus, pay revision arrear etc have to be included for tax calculations.
How to Prepare Income Tax Statement
How to Prepare Income Tax Statement for 2019-20. Guidelines Prepared by Alrahiman[PDF]

Net Salary,Gross Salary and Taxable Income

After calculating gross income as said above, the things given below can be deducted.
1.House Rent Allowance (HRA)
2.Vehicle Allowance
3.Amount remitted towards professional tax
The salary received after above said deductions from the gross salary income is called Net salary Income. The income received from rented buildings, business and professional capital gains, income from other sources should be added with this. The income from other sources added to the Net salary is known as Gross Income. As per chapter VI A, 80c, 80ccc, 80CCD sections, maximum Rs.1,50,000/- can be lessened. Apart from this 80CCD(1), 80CCG,80D, 80DD, 80DDB, 80E,80EE,80G,80U deductions are allowed.
The amount of income received after all said deductions should be rounded off to next 10 Rs amount. It is called the Taxable income. This income is considered for tax rate to be remitted. With the tax amount calculated, 2% education cess, 1% secondary and higher education cess (total -3%) should be added. The amount received thus is the tax to be remitted.

Tax Slab 2019-20

The significant change in the tax rate of the present year is the standard deduction of Rs.50000.
Taxable Income
Tax Rate
Till the age of 60Taxable upto Rs.2.5 lakhNil
Above Rs 2.5 lakh to 5 lakh5%
Upto Rs.10 lakh20%
Above Rs.10 lakh30%
From the age of 60Taxable upto Rs.3 lakhNil
Above Rs 3 lakh to 5 lakh5%
Upto Rs.10 lakh20%
Above Rs.10 lakh30%
From the age of 80Taxable upto Rs.5 lakhNil
Above Rs 5 lakh to 10 lakh20%
Above Rs.10 lakh30%

Relief Calculator

The software for calculating arrear relief is also published. The video help for relief calculator is available here.
Income tax software tools, supporting files, guidelines etc. can be downloaded from the link below.
Income Tax Calculator by Alrahiman
Easy Tax 2019-20 Income Tax Calculator by Alrahiman
Relief Calculator by Alrahiman
Income Tax Guidelines by Alrahiman 
Income Tax Calculator by Babu Vadukkumchery
ECTAX 2020 Income Tax Calculator by Babu Vadukkumchery
How to calculate Income Tax-Malayalam Note by Babu Vadukkumchery
Income Tax Calculator by Sudheer Kumar T.K
Easy Tax 2020 by Sudheer Kumar(Windows Version)
Easy Tax 2020 by Sudheer Kumar(Ubuntu Version)
Easy Tax 2020 by Sudheer Kumar-Help File
More Income Tax Calculator Tools
Income Tax Calculator 2020(i Tax) by Jijo George(last updated on 16.02.2020)
Income Tax Calculator by Saji V Kuriakose
Income Tax Calculator by Gigi Varughese
Income Tax Calculator by Anson Francis
Related Downloads
Anticipatory Income Tax Statement Software
Deduction of Tax at Source - Income Tax Deduction from Salaries

Share This:

We need you to spread education. Join this effort to contribute, to learn or just to share your knowledge. For more details, please follow the link Share Your Knowledge.

6 comments to ''Income Tax Software Tools"

  1. sir pls ubuntu16.4 lts work cheyunna income tax software koodi publish cheyane

  2. How to prepare the form 16 through

  3. utility software for justification report v2.2

  4. Very good and helpful to the employee category.

  5. i cant open alrahman easy tax. the system says that the soft can open in 32 bit only. my system is new. what shall i do ?


  • To add an Emoticons Show Icons
  • To add code Use [pre]code here[/pre]
  • To add an Image Use [img]IMAGE-URL-HERE[/img]
  • To add Youtube video just paste a video link like