Additional Skill Acquisition Programme, a joint venture of General Education and Higher Education is looking Skill Development Executives from teachers to impart communicative English and basic IT skills to students registered for ASAP Programmes.Interested candidates may register online on or before 6/12/2012.For more information and registration please log on to http://ssdp.kerala.gov.in
- The applicants should have a passion for training and be able to handle Communicative English & IT topics.
- Selection will be based on NAC test, Interview and Aptitude & Attitude Assessment.
- Selected candidates will be deployed as Skill Development Executives (SDEs) in selected schools & Colleges across the state. Maximum effort will be taken to deploy the SDEs in the institution nearest to their preferred place of work.
- The SDEs will have to train a batch of 30 students in Communicative English & IT, according to a prescribed syllabus & schedule.
- The ASAP classes will be conducted for One Hour (Immediately before /after school/College Hours) on working days and 3-4 hrs on selected Holidays .The remuneration will be Rs500/- per transactional hours.
Links to Visit